Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Spring in France

This morning I have been creating away with lovely papers, ribbons, primas, and ink, as is quite normal for me. Since I am studying the French language, I thought to myself, I need a new name for my blog and hope that you enjoy what I have come up with.

I am also thinking of having a blog candy contest, much like other papier artisan bloggers have on their sites. It will more than likely happen sometime towards the end of May.

So, if anyone happens to read this blog, leaves a comment, please also leave your current e-mail address and I will save them all and randomly choose the lucky winner! Of course, it will involve papier crafts :)

I am sooooo looking forward to this trip to France. I have read somewhere that recently there was a huge Stamping Convention over there, so I am assuming that there is a treasure grove of stamping and paper items just waiting for me to discover them.

TTFN ~ Love to You All...Au Revoir

3 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

I would love to visit France! Your blog is fabulous! Thanks!
Cheryl KVD cak_ie@hotmail.com

Anne said...

Wow, LOVE the new name of your blog and the card you recently did!!
How you are showcasing is AWESOME!!!
Anne-your stamping buddy :)

lindsalita said...

Would I fit in your carry on!? I am tagging you to tell 7 things about yourself, and in turn you tag others! Have fun!