Thursday, May 31, 2007

~ What a Week! ~

This week started off somewhat slow and easy paced as I intended it to be ~ after all, I am another year younger :). I enjoyed a nice, relaxed morning with my stamping buddy, Anne.
We met at a local stamp shop to do their make and take, a rooster! She came out cute. When I got her home, I really dazzled her up with some stickles, one of my favorite embellishments, among primas, ribbons, brads...the collection is reaching proportionate heights...literally :)

I do not think that I have ever received so, so very many birthday cards for one birthday in my entire life...I will have to count them all...any of you that read this can take a wild guess???
In the next few days, I am hoping to take photos of some of my latest creations and one of the collection of birthday cards. I also enjoy sending birthday cards to people from the varying circles of friends that I belong to, and also randomly on the SCS website: www.splitcoaststampers.com It is a wonderful way to meet people whom enjoy the same hobby.

Well, it is getting late and I need to wind down another great day of living in the sunniest state in the country.

TTFN ~ Linda

No comments: