Tuesday, May 8, 2007

~ Dedication to Mom ~

This morning when I awoke, bright and early in anticipation of the landscapers coming to do some very much needed yard work around here...I gazed around my studio and thought to myself that I would use the time wisely and sit quietly and create my Mother's Day card for my beloved Mom.

The photo to the right is what came to be. The entire project came together quite effortlessly, which is sometimes amazing to me, because I know that I can take days or weeks to come up with a design for a card at times. I enjoyed working with Stampin Up's Provencal set, my Big Kick embossing template and gold embossing along with some pretty paper and fun embellishments.

The next project are some wedding themed cards to share with a group of lovely ladys at our Dine n Swap get together next week at My Big Fat Greek Restaurant in Mesa.

Will keep you all posted.

Happy Stampin...Au Revoir...

No comments: