Monday, May 7, 2007

Notes de Chateau

Another day in Paradise, oops Arizona, where the sun shines more than three hundres days a year. I did not take very long for me to get used to the abundance of sunshine here just about fifteen years ago when this was to become my permanent home, more than likely for the rest of my life.

And, it has also brought much happiness into my life in ways that I could not imagine. As you all know, one of my recent discoveries has been this paper hobby that I am truly enjoying!
Recently, I am intertwining it with my love of France. I am thinking of creating some French phrases and putting them on a few cards that I am about to create for a few swaps in the near future. One of the phrases is: "Joyeau Anniversaire" which means Happy Birthday.
I already own a few Stampin Up sets that reflect French themes and contain a few familiar verses such as "Merci" and "Bon Jour" and "Mon Ami".

So, there you have it...a new tangent that I am embarking on in the next few days which could possibly lead to...who knows what else...which makes creating so much fun and an adventure truly unto itself.

Happy Stampin...Au Revoir!

No comments: