Thursday, May 3, 2007

~ Tagged by a Stampin Buddy ~

Since I have been tagged by a fellow stampin buddy, I will need to share seven things about myself that some of you may not know...ok, here goes ~

1. The first time I fell in love was with a first cousin of mine when I was four years old.

2. Through most of High School, I was a real nerd. I think that I still am in some ways, oh well :)
I can not seem to get over my book/paper addiction :)

3. Listening to 80's music reminds me of when I was a mom with my two sons, Artie and Joseph.

4. Before I visited Arizona for the first time in 1991, I had no idea what it would be like, except
for having watched the Road Runner and Wylie Coyote in the cartoons...how's that one?

5. I am currently married to the Love of My Life, Ken. It is the marriage of my dreams, truly.

6. Friends may come and go, but the memories live forever in my heart.

7. Since I have started stamping seriously, I feel that I have opened up my life to some greater possibilities in that respect, that I had not discovered before. This is only the beginning and I am excited about the journey.

Now, if you have read through this, I am tagging you in turn. Send it to your friends and see what happens, you may get to know them a little better!

Au Revoir!

No comments: