Sunday, April 29, 2007

Thoughts of France Influence Delight in Life Card

Yesterday morning, bright and early my DH and I went to meet our traveling friends to book our airline and car rental reservations. I was sooooo excited! I still am and will continue to be until and probably wayyyyy after we have our French experience in late September 2007.

Between the four of us, we have compiled a mountain of travel manuals, maps, books, information on France and the areas that we are planning to visit. Later this evening, our friends emailed us the hotel that they reserved for us to stay at while we are in Paris. It is lovely!!!
It is in the heart of the city, walking distance to most of the major attractions.

The only other few times when I have been this excited were when I gave birth to my two sons and then married my DH just a little over two years ago.

So, I was inspired to make a couple of cards this evening with some pretty yellow embossed paper and work with the Delight in Life stamp set from Stampin' Up. A dear friend of mine told me today that about two weeks ago, it was her birthday and I also needed a pretty flower card for my new Secret Sister.

I am honestly delighted in life right now. This morning in church everyone in attendance affirmed for themselves that "Each and every way and each and every day, my life is getting better and better and better." I am grateful that this statement is true for me in my life in so many ways.

Love to you All!

1 comment:

Anne said...

What, and I am not included in on the excitement? Just teasing! Anne :)