Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tea Tyme

After reading through my emails, part of my daily morning routine, I uploaded some Tea cards that I created for a swap to Splitcoaststampers.com. One of the images is to the right of this post. Hope that you enjoy it!

My DH and I and another couple are planning our trip to France which is to take place at the end of September, grap harvest. We had dinner together this past Sunday evening and had maps and books galore spread out all over their kitchen island. I have never been more excited about a trip before, as you see, this is my first trip to Europe! We were letting our fingers do the walking on the map, tracing our route from Paris, where we will begin, through the Loire Valley, then into the Bordeaux region and possibly an overnight trip to Barcelona, Spain. All of this is to take place within a two week period. All four of us are wine connoiseurs as you may have already suspected, so we are also planning on visiting some of the Chateaus in the various regions. Another friend of ours, who has been so gifted to have lived in France for several years, sent us an email with some photos from the Chateau Fountainbleau. How spectacular!

Some of us are going to make an effort to learn the French language so that we may converse with the people and although we may not become experts, I know that we will all have a wonderful experience while visiting.
More to come, along with card making adventures in the days to come :)

1 comment:

Anne said...

Is this from a swap hosted by Paper Craft Magazine? If so I can not wait to get mine back because one of yours will be in there. Love your card!! Anne :)