Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring Stampin'

Hi All,

Lately, I have been in the cleaning mode. Spring is just around the corner, but here in Arizona, the temperatures have soared to 90 degrees, a jump of over 20 degrees in less than a week.
So, while it is still "cool" (ha), I am making the best of the weather and preparing to transform my spare bedroom into my Hobby/Craft room. I have a vision of having my computer on one wall and adjacent would be a large table so that I can spread out my projects ~ cards, scrapbook pages, pictures, toys, etc. I want to faux paint the wall that faces the door that opens to the room in a soft pink/beige/gold tone.
My temporary spot in the master bedroom, which is quite cozy is overflowing with "stuff", so now is the time to prepare this new space.
The St. Patrick's Day cards project went easily and effortlessly, they are simple in design.
There is also a project for Tea themed cards which were a tad bit more challenging, but I finally sat down one evening and pulled them together...they are waiting for the final touches.
Happy Stamping Everyone!
~Linda

No comments: