Sunday, March 18, 2007

It has been an extra busy weekend, with both fun and work.
I am writing this post in my new office/craft room. The transformation
is almost complete. The hard part is over. I have been very excited at
having my own room for at least the last month when I have been
outgrowing my little corner stampin spot in the master bedroom.
Out of necessity, I have had to keep on task because my "stuff"
is reaching epidemic proportions in the little spot. I have a large
portable table along one wall, dedicated to my work area and my
computer desk adjacent to that. Being that so much of the new office
furniture is way beyone what I am willing to spend currently, I will
just have to wait and see what comes along in the way of a lovely, gently
used table that I can possibly decorate to go with the theme of the room,
which will be somewhat Old World French Country/Victorian Style.
With that being said, I look forward to the coming week, there are a few
stamp gatherings, one on Tuesday, Wednesday evening and a get together
of some friends at my home this Saturday, to celebrate Springtime here
in lovely Phoenix, Arizona.
Happy Stampin and Happy Spring to you All!
~Linda

1 comment:

The Art of Cards said...

Ooh, I can't wait to see your stamping room. That's great you finally have an entire space to yourself :)