Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Flowahbella Party Time

This past Saturday, at my home, there were 6 super stampin ladies stamping their lovely hearts away! Can you imagine that? I can. We had the dining room and living room filled with STUFF.
Unfortunately my camera was on the blitz, all it kept saying was that the battery was dying :(, so I have no actual proof to show you. But the memory is etched deep in my heart :) , and the hearts of my dearest stampin buddies, which is really all that matters.

I was not sure of what I wanted to create that afternoon, but, piece by piece, I went into my craft room and retrieved an item here and there and suddenly Flowahbella asked me to take her to meet my friends. Well, that is just the beginning of a 6 card love affair with a new friend.
You see, I adore flowers...and to keep Bella company on her card, I gave her her own unique flower made from Primas.

Needless to say, I was exhausted at the end of the day, but happy...oh, oh, oh...I never knew how happy one could be when totally immersed in the all absorbing world of creating through stamping, paper crafting, card making and having friends who love the same all together.

3 comments:

lindsalita said...

Your bella turned out bella!!! Fabulous job I love every part of it! Thanks so much for having us all over to your lovely home. You are such a sweetheart.

Anne said...

Dear Linda, LOVE your bella!! Did you sign up for the Yahoo bella group?

The Art of Cards said...

I love your bella! It's beautiful!!!