Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Great Day for Stampin ~ Lately Every Day Is...

Hi All,
Today was a fun day of stamping. Meeting up with some fellow enthusiasts at a shop, The Creative Quest in Glendale. Some of us made a cute doggie card, some shopped and some enjoyed a lovely lunch together.
I stopped at a few places on my way home and could not resist looking for paper related products, especially those that are on sale :)
I received some beautiful fairey paper dolls in the mail today that I purchased from Overstock.com. I have not had paper dolls since I was a wee child of about six or seven.
I will probably use them as a guide for coloring some other stamp/card/paper projects and copy some into my computer files and then send them on to my "little friend" Shealyn. She is my son's fiance's daughter, six years old and a sweet girl.
Well, I just thought that I would take a break before my DH gets home from work.
My doggies, Sean and Bebe are right here beside me, as always.
Later...Happy Stampin!
~Linda

No comments: