Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I've Been Tagged!
A - Available or Taken: Taken
B - Best Friend: Anne Snider also my matron of honor
C -Cake or Pie: Red Velvet Cake
D - Drink of Choice: Mocha Cappuccino or tea
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday: Water Bottle
F - Favorite Color: Steel Blue
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
H - Hometown: Long Island, NY
I - Indulgence: Gourmet Chocolate Chippers
J - January or February: January, Ienjoy getting ready for Valentine's Day and carry on into February and beyond, as long as possible
K - Kids & Names: Artie - 32, Joseph 25
L - Life is incomplete without? Family and friends....ok, chocolate and stamps are good too.
M - Marriage Date: February 12, 2005
N - Number of Siblings: 1 sister, Angela & 1 Brother, both younger than me
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples - Honey Crisp are favorite now.
P - Favorite Pet - Bebe, my little silky terrier, she is 5 years old now, my little girl.
Q - Fave Quote: Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. ~St. Francis (that is how I earned my Master's degree)
R - Reason to Smile: Having a good life and a wonderful husband that God has given to me.
S - Season: Spring, because it follows February and into May. I celebrate the entire month of May. My husband and my birthday are towards then end and Mother's Day in between.
T - Tag 3-4 People: Looking...
U - Unknown fact about me: Funny, I can't think of one.
V - Vegetable you don't like: none, I like them all
W - Worst Habit: What would DH say? I have a tendency to be slighty late. DH get anxious about this.
X - X-rays: I think my most recent ones were from the dentist's office.
Y - Your Fave Food: Pizza NY style.
Z - Zodiac Sign: Gemini: the Twins

No comments: