Monday, February 26, 2007

Sending out Wishes Today

Over the weekend, I decided to grant 9 wishes from the Wish Rack Forum at Splitcoaststampers.com. You have to be a member to participate in this forum.
I am going to send them out today, after addressing them and affixing proper postage.
I enjoy giving and receiving things in the mail and email.
Since becoming an active and playful participant in the Stamping community, I have
made so many connections with lovely, kindhearted people and I am elated to be a vital part of it all.
Since JoAnn's is having a huge sale on papercrafting items, I will be heading out in that direction as a mission. I went to a store near the Metrocenter mall last Friday and found $1 clear stamps.
They were very low on inventory, and I bought the last 5 good ones that were left. I will also be on the lookout for more of these, as they are very easy to stamp with.
TTFN...Linda :)

No comments: