Friday, June 20, 2008

~ Twin Girls Grandma ~

Sometime this August I am going to be blessed with two grandgirls. I have never been more excited in my life, except for having my two sons and marrying my DH.

Tomorrow is my son Artie and his wife Angie's baby celebration party. All of the family is invited to attend, men, women and children. That is wonderful! I went shopping yesterday at Babies R Us and had no clue as to what I was looking for, it has been so very long for me to shop for baby items. I love the baby smell from the lotions and creams and diapers.

Anyway, I created a card for them, cased from my Big Sis from Splitcoast Stampers. I can not give her dur credit, because I do not know who she is exactly, except that she has a nickname of "Peanut".

Oh, also, I recently purchased a Cricut. I LOVE it! No more scissors, punches, ... I made the little babies and the LOVE word from it.

Hope that you share in some of my enthusiasm.

Love,
Linda

No comments: