Saturday, May 10, 2008

~ Happy May ~

This month is my favorite month of the year. It began with my attending a "Rush" concert with my oldest son Artie. We had a great time! The music was awesome too. One would never know that the band was in their late 50's. They all put on a spectaular performance. The drummer went for nearly 30 minutes solo and the guitarists, I have not heard anything worth listening to on the radio lately, but this group and the whole experience was great!

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. It will be the first time that I am not able to celebrate with my dear mom, call her up and send her a card. I am very sad about that. However, something wonderful is happening...my little sister, Angela and I are becoming closer...I am very excited about this! We are buying a vacation home in Prescott, AZ.

Also, I am going to take on the title of "Grandma" sometime in late August of this year. My son Artie and his wife Angie are having twin girls!! I am very excited about having two little granddaughters to spoil with girly, girl things.

As for paper crafting, card making, I have been busy in that area also. Made some cards utilizing the crayon resist technique. Today I created some cute "Cupcake" cards, just for fun.

So, you see, life has its' ups and downs, it is all good.
All for now...

~ Linda ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Linda your Blog looks really good, sounds like you've been busy...
Congrats on the new grandbabies I'm sure you will spoil them crazy as girls are so much easier to spoil.